10 Sept 2010

All the necessary information

Does it bug anyone else when someone expects you to organise something, moving apartments for example, and then doesn't give you all the information you need to organise it to your satisfaction?

I booked a van for moving next Wednesday, as that was when I was told we'd have keys. And now I'm being told that we don't know when we'll have keys so I may need to change the booking on the van. Which I now can't do till Monday.

I don't even have the damned address of the place we're moving to and so can't set in motion the changing of addresses with various services or most importantly schedule the phoneline and broadband to be moved.

I like to be on top of things (as I think I may have mentioned) my wife just seems to let things happen and doesn't organise anything. I bugs me intensely. It doesn't help that she's out of the country for the next week and a half. :/

M out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post. I am not responsible for the content of any comments and I will not have flame war's on my blog, reasoned argument only please.