19 Sept 2010

Good Old Games No More.

It is a sad day. I hear from PCGamer's twitter that Good Old Games is no more. They have shut down their website and will no longer be serving classic games without DRM to those of us who remember the classics of PC gaming. I would list some of the titles that they had available over their service but as the website is down I can't remember them off the top of my head, I must be getting old.

The message at GOG.com hints at future projects but the GOG name is no more. The message also says that those who have previously bought games from them will be given a way to re-download them in the near future.

M out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post. I am not responsible for the content of any comments and I will not have flame war's on my blog, reasoned argument only please.